Experience and Results in West Virginia High Net Worth Divorce You worked hard for many years to build a business, marriage and family. When a high net worth divorce threatens the people and possessions you hold dear, you owe it to yourself and your children to protect your rights and their future. Let us help you. We are the Law Offices of G. Wayne Van Bibber & Associates, PLLC in Charleston and Hurricane, West Virginia. Our experienced family law attorney, G. Wayne Van Bibber serves high net worth divorce clients in the greater Charleston metro area, the Teays Valley and throughout the state. He heads a team of associates and expert investigators who can get results for you.
- Is your former spouse keeping hidden assets from you?
- Are your former spouse’s support demands out of line?
- Have you been shut out of discussions about parenting time?
G. Wayne Van Bibber & Associates Protects Your Rights and Your Marital Assets
We capably handle high net worth divorce matters such as:
- Equitable distribution
- Child custody and visitation
- Parental relocation
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Asset division
- Business valuation
- Residential real estate
- Retirement benefits
- Hidden assets
- Post-Nuptial agreements
- Post-Decree modifications